“Relationships 101 – The secrets every couple wants to know!” Workshop
This powerful FREE 2 hour workshop helps you realize new levels of deeper love, trust, connection, and joy in your relationship and life.
August 7th 7 – 9pm
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to turn a good relationship into a great relationship!
- You are in a difficult relationship and want to resolve long standing conflicts.
- You are beginning a relationship, and would like to create a strong foundation and avoid some of the frustrations and patterns you experienced in the past.
- You are near break-up and want to decide if the relationship can be saved.
- You want to learn the keys to unlocking the happiness, joy and love in your relationship.
This workshop is for you, no matter your age, ability, sexual orientation, and stage of relationship.
COME BY YOURSELF OR WITH YOUR PARTNER!
About our process:
- We developed a proven system that identifies and removes blocks and negative patterns that have been preventing you and your partner from deep connection and love.
- Our technique utilizes teachings from some of the most progressive leaders in personal development and love centered relationships like Tony Robbins, Katherine Woodward Thomas, Katie Byron, Alison Armstrong, Teal Swan, Mark Wolynn and others.
- Our system was created using 7 Secret Pillars of love and connection. We guarantee you will experience the unlimited magic of these pillars.
The 7 Secret Pillars of Love and Connection
The secrets of the 7 Pillars help you take your relationship from good to great. We will show you how putting the 7 Pillars to work for you puts the secrets into action in your life. You will learn the relationship magic of:
- Your Identity – Understanding where it came from, what it is, and how you have the power to change it.
- Communication From the Heart – How using the couples continuous improvement Personal Operating Model helps you keep your relationship getting better and better
- Relationship Dynamics – Find out how to get out of victimhood and what role(s) you’re play in your relationship
- The Four Attachment Styles – Learn how you and your partner’s Attachment styles determine the relationship dance you’re doing and how to change it
- The Five Love Languages – Figure out how to show and tell your partner you love them in the best way by speaking their language
- Human Needs and Priorities – Develop deeper connection and love by learning and supporting your and your partner’s needs and priorities
- Self Love – Learn how loving yourself more enables you to love your partner more and for you to receive more love.
What will you leave with:
- Skills, tools, fun activities and handouts to realize new levels of love, trust, connection, and joy in your relationships and life
- New communication techniques
- Important Insights and practices into relationship dynamics and how to use them.
- A deeper understanding of yourself and your partner